Joined staff in 1999
- Strongest Skills and assets include working with curly and wavy hair and listening to clients' needs.
- Specialize in coloring curly hair including foil placement and ombré
- Classically trained in color, shape and finish by David Witchell
- Class training with international artist such as David Stanko, Christopher and Soyna Dove, Travis Parker and Sam Villa.
Creating a style and color goes beyond the look of the hair. For some clients, it is much more personal and can add a great deal of confidence.
I also draw inspiration from seasonal transitions; especially summer into autumn and winter into spring.
Role models include Keri Russell, Evangeline Lilly, and Howard Stern. I love how they embrace their natural look. They give an 'I am not afraid to be me' message.
Phyto Energizing Curl Cream - For every texture hair, you'll love your curls from this product.
Kérastase Volumactive Spray - Swells the hair and gives it great lift and body
Kérastase Cristalliste - A great hair finisher that gives the hair lots of shine without the grease.
Hobbies and Interests:
My Hobbies and Interests include cooking, hanging out at the shore and the mountains, spending time with family and friends.
- Barron's Castle Beauty Academy
- Trained with Wella in Amsterdam and NYC
- Extensive training with Redken and L'Oreal
- Certified in the Keratin Treatment
- Trained in Hairdreams Hair Extensions
- Trained in Balayage with Loreal Professional
"I had my first Keratin Conditioning Treatment with Ellie, and it was great! Ellie's been cutting my hair for a few years and has always done an outstanding job helping me tame my wavy curls. When I wanted to try the keratin treatment, she gave me great advice and helped me feel confident about choosing this treatment and exactly what to expect from the results. Can't say enough good things about her and this salon!"