Joined Staff in 1996
Principal Director of DJW
- Responsible for overseeing hair department team
- Design and color specialist
- Trains associates in all facets of cutting specializing in men's designs
- European training through Wella International
I enjoy working with each and every
client to find their perfect look. I started cutting hair in 9th grade.
My sister is a hairstylist that owns her own salon. Frank Sinatra, Steve
Jobs, Bobby Fishier, Howard Hughes are just a few of my inspirations.
My hobbies include playing golf and poker, and entertaining friends.
- Volumactive Spray Lifter - It creates lift and strengthens the hair in one easy step
- Kerastase Elixir - Relax the curl without making the hair appear oily or greasy
- Volumactive Mousse - Once you create the volume in the hair, the mousse holds the volume softly without stickiness
My Favorite Role Models
Joey's role models include Frank Sinatra, Steve Jobs, Bobby Fishier and Howard Hughes.
- Principal Director at David J. Witchell
- Trained in Redken Exchange
- Certified with Wella, L'Oreal Professional, Redken
- Certified in The Keratin Conditioning Treatments
"Joey is not only talented he is gracious, welcoming patient and interesting to talk to!"
"Joey is, perhaps, in every way the best hairdresser ever.
Without question, he is good at cutting and coloring. A professional in
every way. A caring and an interesting guy who just so happens to work
at a great salon!"