Joined the Staff in 2006
"Styling has always been a passion of mine. Throughout the years, I have been doing hair & makeup for family and friends.
When I was younger, I once cut my hair and it looked like an english dutch boy. From that moment, I learned a valuable lesson and understand the power of beautiful hair. Since then, I have greatly improved on cutting and styling hair ... I assure you!"
I am inspired by my clients by creating a look that fits their lifestyle. My strongest skill is coloring with the placement of highlights and coordinating the right tones. I mostly specialize in hair color. However, I also enjoy designing and creating shape.
- Nioxin Diamax - makes the hair dense, gives it volume and fullness.
- Kerastase Ciment Thermique - Amazing smell, not heavy, acts like conditioner, protects, & reconstructs
- Redken Wax Blast #10 - As a finisher instead of hair sprays. Give a modern look with holds but has movement and soft.
My role models are typically actors or actresses who reach out and go over the top for their fans. Mark Walberg, Olivia Wilde, and Ellen Degeneres to name a few ...
Hobbies & Interests:
My hobbies include cooking, practicing yoga, listening to and ultimately, seeing different musical artists & bands.
- Vidal Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica
- Trained with Wella, L'Oreal Professional, Redken, Vidal Sassoon
- Certified in the Brazillian Blowout and The Keratin Conditioning Treatments
- Trained in Dressed and Formal Designs
"Lisa makes my hair look beautiful...good color, great styling...and she is on time and efficient and pleasant! A great combination!"