Joined Staff in 2007
Creating beautiful color for my clients is my passion. Some of my strongest skills are listening to my clients and providing them with what they need. They leave feeling refreshed, happy and confident! I specialize in color, design & shape, style & finish, and dressed & formal design.
I became a hair stylist since I would always color and cut my friends hair growing up. They loved the results and I loved their reactions. My Inspiration comes from family, friends, TV, Magazines.
- Redken Guts - Great for volume at the roots
- Kérastase Cristaliste - Good for long hair, moisturizing not heavy
- Sebastian Mousse Forte - Great for blowing out with volume and curl.
I love to travel to warm, and tropical places. Being near the water is so peaceful! I love interior design and decorating. It allows me to be creative with design and color which directly applies to my everyday life as a hairstylist!
My role models are Bridget Bardot, Marilyn Monroe, Kate Hudson, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lawrence. I love how beautiful they are without them appearing like they are trying too hard.
" In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel
- Jean Madeline in Philadelphia
- Trained with Redken for Color and Cutting
- Trained with Wella in addition to L'Oreal Professional in Color
- Trained in Dressed and Formal Design
- Trained in Vidal Sassoon Cut and Color
- Trained in Kérastase Product Education
"I never leave this salon disappointed! My cut and color that I had by Rebecca was amazing."