Safety Guidelines for Reopening
Health and Public Safety Statement for
Re-entry to David J. Witchell Salons and spas
To our valued guests-
For the past few months, we have been listening to your concerns about safely returning for services.
We have taken great measures in preparing our business for your safe return!
The safety and comfort of our staff and guests is our highest priority, so we have:
- Established a new way to enter the building. (Please come to front of building, where you will see an employee who will let you know when to enter. Do not enter building until told)
- Created a single direction traffic flow into and out of our salons (entry will now be different than exit.
In Newtown, the entrance to salon is on the left side of building front.
In Peddlers Village, entry will be through front door as always.
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business including magazines and beverage service.
- Thoroughly cleaned and disinfected all surfaces, tools, products and implements.
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used.
- Created additional spaces to maintain CDC recommendations for social distancing.
- Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment. (Rescheduling and check out will be done during your service experience)
- Suspended our favorite things like hugging and hand shaking.
- Conducted extensive retraining and reviewing with staff on essential infection control and proper hygiene practices.
- Instituted daily screening of all staff at the beginning of each shift.
Yes, your visit will be different.
however, we want you to relax and enjoy your services.